No matter what kind of weather the Decatur area is experiencing, your clients can be sure that windows and doors from Pella of Decatur can deal with it. Our products are built to be energy efficient. As a result, our ENERGY STAR®-certified windows and doors1 can help decrease your energy costs. This ENERGY STAR certification is a result of our energy-efficient products like double- and triple-pane glass, Low-E coating and glass panes made to perform in specific regions across North America. Discover more about our energy-saving glass features and technology.
Multiple Panes of Glass
- Double- and triple-pane options provide more defense from weather
- Colorless, nontoxic argon gas between panes adds additional insulation
Low-Emissivity (Low-E) Glass Coating
- Reflects heat back into your rooms during winter to keep them warmer
- Reflects heat away from your room in summer to keep it cooler
- Blocks most of the sun’s harmful UV rays to reduce fading on finishes and furniture in your home
- Low-E coating is removed around the glass edge to greatly reduce seal failure
- Energy-efficient glass options include: Advanced Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1, AdvancedComfort Low-E Insulating Glass with Argon1 and SunDefenseTM Low-E Insulating Glass
- Thermal breaks further guard the inside of your home from the elements outside
- Snap-in, between-the-glass blinds and shades help insulate windows
Pella® Expert Installation
- Proper installation of windows and doors is important to energy efficiency
- Careful preparation
- Certified installers with professional knowledge
- Customer-friendly cleanup
To find out more about how windows and doors from Pella of Decatur can help improve your clients' homes' energy efficiency, visit our showroom. Or request a free quote today.
1Some Pella® products may not meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines in Canada. For more information, contact your local Pella sales representative or go to energystar.gc.ca.