Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance options for certain Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re inserted between two panes of glass, these options are guarded against dust, damage and little hands. Plus, they can help lower the quantity of indoor allergens that are found in your home when compared against traditional roomside window treatments.1 Plus, when you’re ready for a change, our one-of-a-kind snap-in technology lets you easily swap out your between-the-glass options on your own.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only selections
- Style without roomside treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional look
- Standard and custom grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior styles
- Triple-pane glass options allow room for grilles in addition to between-the-glass blinds or shades
Visit your local showroom or click below to schedule a no-cost, in-home consultation for more information on between-the-glass options from Pella of Decatur.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.