Between-the-glass window shades, blinds and grilles are low-maintenance options for certain Pella® windows and patio doors. Because they’re inserted between two panes of glass, these options are protected from dust, damage and little hands. And, they can help lower the quantity of indoor allergens that are found in your clients' homes when compared against traditional in-room window treatments.1 Plus, when your clients are ready for a change, our one-of-a-kind snap-in technology lets them easily switch your between-the-glass options themselves.
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Fabric Shades
- Cellular style
- Uniform, white exterior fabric
- Slide up from the bottom or down from the top
- Available with motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Slimshade® Blinds
- Raise-and-lower or tilt-only selections
- Style without room-facing treatments
- Optional motorized Insynctive® technology
Snap-In, Between-the-Glass Grilles
- 3/4" wide with a three-dimensional profile
- Standard and custom grille patterns
- Match with exterior, EnduraClad® window or door colors
- Unfinished wood, prefinished stain or prefinished paint interior styles
- Triple-pane glass options allow room for grilles plus between-the-glass blinds or shades
Stop by your Pella of Decatur showroom to see our between-the-glass choices or request a free quote for your project now.
1Based on data from research conducted by the Department of Occupational and Environmental Health at The University of Iowa.